- Rated 4.5 stars
- SGG-F108-3T 108 LED Solar Flood Light
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PriceEditor: 80%
- QualityEditor: 90%
- BrightnessEditor: 95%
- BatteryEditor: 90%
- Ease of installationEditor: 80%
The SGG-F108-3T solar flood light is packed with 108 SMD LEDs which produce very bright illumination while using minimum power. energy. This solar powered floodlight generates the equivalent of a 175 watts halogen light.
The SGG-F108-3T solar flood light from Solar Goes Green is basically a powerful solar flood light with remote control and timer.
It offers the perfect solution for any commercial or residential lighting project.
It features 108 LED (SMD LEDs) which yield 756lm (the equivalent of a 175 watts halogen light)
The SGG-F108-3T solar flood light can operate in 4 ways
- Automatically from dusk to dawn
- With the included RF remote control which has a range of approximately 50 ft
- With the built-in timer
- Master On/Off switch located on the unit
These are the parameters that can be setup wit the RC
- Timer: 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 hours
- Brightness: 10, 30, 50, 70 and 100%
This bright solar powered flood light is specially designed for illuminating HOA signage, billboards, commercial signs, parking lots, etc.
The SGG-F108-3T is also suitable for outdoor arena lighting and will also work very well for facade and architectural lighting.
It will easily lit a 30′ wide x 30′ deep area.
Depending on your geographical location in the US, the estimated run time of the SGG-F108-3T solar flood light is 10-12 hours when the battery is fully charged.
Installation wise, this solar powered flood light is designed for ground or wall mounting. Ground stakes are included and can be removed for flush mounting. An optional pole mount is available for the solar panel.
The SGG-F108-3T solar flood light 108 LED can be used for
- HOA signage
- Commercial signs
- Parking lots
- Outdoor horse arena lighting
- Architectural lighting
Included with the solar powered flood light
- Flood light with 108 ultra-bright SMD LED
- 11.1 volt/6Ah Li-Ion (Lithium) rechargeable battery
- 13.5 Volt, 11 watts solar panel
- Remote control
- Wires, and ground stakes
- Installation manual
- Remote control manages the brightness and timer of the light
- Tempered glass sealed lens and cast-aluminum casing
- Light output is 756 lumens
- Photocell (dusk till dawn)
- Panel output is 13.5 Volts-11 Watts
- Lithium battery 11.1 Volts-6A/h
- Running time up to 10-12 hours
- Over charge or discharge protection
This solar flood light looks good and price is good too. It really delivers a very bright illumination. I also like the remote control features which allow me to fully control this light. This solar light is easy to install and to operate. Set it and forget it! It is very well built and can be used for lot of applications in any kind of weather.
High brightness LED
Long lasting Lithium rechargeable battery pack
Long running time
Efficient solar panel
Easy DIY installation
Although you can purchase an extension wire, the connection wire between the solar panel and the light fixture should be longer.